Woodhams Eye Clinic respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, and our practices for collecting, storing, using and sharing that information.
By accessing the www.woodhamseye.com website, you are consenting to this policy.
Our Commitment to You
At Woodhams Eye Clinic, we commit to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information safe.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose.
- We provide a number of ways to opt out of giving us either personal or anonymous information about your visit to our website.
What Information We Gather
We collect several types of anonymous and personal information about our website users, including:
- Personal information directly provided to us by you through contact form submissions, any newsletter sign-ups, and through various promotions.
- Automatically collected information that is about you but does not individually identify you, such as your session duration, device type, or activities while you are using our website.
- Interest and demographic data that is displayed in aggregate with all other visitors to our website and is not personally identifiable.
- Additional anonymous data.
How We Collect Your Information
We use collect your information using a number of different methods, including:
- Cookies and other tracking technologies that collect aggregate data about your usage of the website, referral data and more. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies do not in any way identify you or give access to your computer.
- Any form on the website where you voluntarily fill out information to send to us, such as our contact forms.
How Your Information Is Used
We will use your information to improve your experience on our website and with our company in the following ways:
- To improve our website and ensure that we are reaching an audience that would benefit from our services.
- To personalize your experience and deliver relevant advertising.
The non-personally identifiable data we collect is used in the following:
- Internal marketing and analytics reports.
- Google remarketing advertising features.
Aggregate data about your computer, browser and internet activities may be collected by third parties including marketing analytics providers, advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers and other third party service providers.
In order to opt-out of these third party tracking services, you can delete and disable browser cookies and visit the following opt-out pages:
Please note that these opt-outs are browser-specific, meaning they only take effect in the browser they are applied to. Please also note that there are some Flash Cookies that cannot normally be disabled in browser settings.
How We Store Your Information
While we take reasonable steps to secure your personal information, no system is fault proof. We do not collect any financial or personal information through the website, such as credit card information or social security numbers.
If our security systems are breached, we may attempt to notify you electronically, if we have your contact information, or we may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs.
How You Can Control Your Information
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by replying to a received email, asking us to discontinue them. We will then remove your email address from our list. If you do not fill out any contact or application forms, we will not collect any personalized data such as name or contact information.
To avoid the collection of aggregate data about your device, computer, location and activities on our website, you can delete and disable your internet browser Cookies. You can also opt out of Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on.
In order to opt out of Google’s Display features tracking, which collect demographic and interest data in aggregate from our website visitors, you can use the Google Analytics browser add-on above or adjust your personal Google Ads Settings.
By using the contact form or by calling 770-394-4000, you can:
- Learn what data we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any personally identifiable data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Be aware when you use any link we provide to leave our site. Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.