Eye Doctor Near Smyrna
Woodhams Eye Clinic has some of the most experienced eye doctors in Georgia. The eye doctors at Woodhams have been performing laser vision correction surgery since it was first approved by the FDA. Our surgeons use this highly effective surgery to correct common vision problems including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Our Smyrna eye doctors use the most advanced technology available, including the latest diagnostic tools to thoroughly assess vision problems and determine the proper treatment options.
Choosing an Eye Doctor near Smyrna
Choosing an eye doctor is a big decision for anyone as you will be entrusting the care of one of your most precious assets, your eyesight, to the eye doctor you select. Unfortunately, many people don't know how to start the process. Here are some tips that we have found to be helpful:
- Start with your friends and family. Chances are someone you know has needed an eye doctor in the past, just think of the people that you know that wear glasses or contacts, and ask them about their real life experiences with their eye doctor.
- Trust your doctor. You have a family doctor for a reason…trust their opinion - ask you general practice doctor who they would suggest using for an eye doctor, they wont lead you astray.
- Look for professional organizations online such as the AAO and American Optometric Assoc. In addition, you can always check the reviews online of the practices you are considering and the BBB as well.
What are Some Good Questions to Ask My Eye Doctor?
- Am I really a good candidate for the procedure you are describing? Why?
- Are there any risks for this procedure? What are those risks?
- I know there are different ways to perform procedures, what equipment do you use?
- What are your qualifications? How many of these procedures have you done?
- What is the recovery process like after the procedure?
- Can you quantify how much my vision will improve after the procedure?
What Services do Woodhams Eye Doctors near Smyrna Offer?
At Woodhams Eye Clinic our staff of highly-trained eye doctors offer a wide array of services. We have been serving the Smyrna area since 1983 and over that 30+ years we have helped thousands of people with a variety of eye conditions. Below are some of the conditions we help correct:
- Nearsightedness (myopia)
- Farsightedness (hyperopia)
The following are the corrective services we offer:
- LASIK with bladefree IntraLASE iFS®
- Cataract Surgery
- Enhanced Cataract Surgery
- Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
- Presby-Fix Inlay™
Helping Smyrna, GA Residents See Better Since 1983
If you're considering vision correction, we welcome you to spend some time on our website, view patient testimonials, and contact us with any questions or to schedule a consultation. We can help you bring your world back into focus. We use the most advanced technology available, including the latest diagnostic tools to thoroughly assess vision problems and determine the proper treatment options.