Eye Doctor Near Alpharetta
Woodhams Eye Clinic is an experienced eye doctor that has served Alpharetta and Atlanta metro residents for years. Our eye doctors have been performing laser vision correction surgery since it was first approved by the FDA. Our surgeons use this highly effective surgery to correct common vision problems including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Our eye doctors use the most advanced technology available, including the latest diagnostic tools to thoroughly assess vision problems and determine the proper treatment options.
Choosing an Eye Doctor in Alpharetta
Choosing an eye doctor is a big decision for anyone as you will be entrusting the care of one of your most precious assets, your eyesight, to the eye doctor you select. Unfortunately, many people don't know how to start the process. Here are some tips that we have found to be helpful:
- Start with your friends and family. Chances are someone you know has needed an eye doctor in the past, just think of the people that you know that wear glasses or contacts, and ask them about their real life experiences with their eye doctor.
- Trust your doctor. You have a family doctor for a reason…trust their opinion - ask you general practice doctor who they would suggest using for an eye doctor, they wont lead you astray.
- Look for professional organizations online such as the AAO and American Optometric Assoc. In addition, you can always check the reviews online of the practices you are considering and the BBB as well.
What are Some Good Questions to Ask My Eye Doctor?
- Am I really a good candidate for the procedure you are describing? Why?
- Are there any risks for this procedure? What are those risks?
- I know there are different ways to perform procedures, what equipment do you use?
- What are your qualifications? How many of these procedures have you done?
- What is the recovery process like after the procedure?
- Can you quantify how much my vision will improve after the procedure?
What Services do Woodhams Eye Doctors Offer?
Below are some of the conditions we help correct:
- Nearsightedness (myopia)
- Farsightedness (hyperopia)
The following are the corrective services we offer:
- LASIK with bladefree IntraLASE iFS®
- Cataract Surgery
- Enhanced Cataract Surgery
- Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
- Presby-Fix Inlay™
Skilled Eye Doctors Helping Alpharetta Residents Since 1983
At Woodhams Eye Clinic our staff of highly trained eye doctors offer a wide array of services. We have been serving the Alpharetta area since 1983 and over that 30+ years we have helped thousands of people with a variety of eye conditions. We offer comprehensive vision care using the most advanced technology available. Our accomplished team of eye doctors is dedicated to staying on top of evolving vision correction technology, and we invite you to schedule a consultation, visit our office and learn more about how we can help you bring your world back into focus.
Review from a Woodhams patient
“I have been a patient at Woodhams for 12 years, and it has been a great experience. The staff is friendly, the eye doctors are great and the technology that they use always seems to be up-to-date. Helene in the optical area is absolutely fabulous.” – Ursula M.