Eye Doctor Sandy Springs
Woodhams Eye Clinic was the first Vision Correction practice in Sandy Springs, GA and has some of the most experienced eye doctors in Georgia. The eye doctors at Woodhams have been performing laser vision correction surgery since it was first approved by the FDA. Our surgeons use this highly effective surgery to correct common vision problems including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Our eye doctors use the most advanced technology available, including the latest diagnostic tools to thoroughly assess vision problems and determine the proper treatment options.
Choosing an Eye Doctor in Sandy Springs
Choosing an eye doctor is a big decision for anyone as you will be entrusting the care of one of your most precious assets, your eyesight, to the eye doctor you select. Unfortunately, many people don't know how to start the process. Here are some tips that we have found to be helpful:
- Start with your friends and family. Chances are someone you know has needed an eye doctor in the past, just think of the people that you know that wear glasses or contacts, and ask them about their real-life experiences with their eye doctor.
- Trust your doctor. You have a family doctor for a reason…trust their opinion - ask your general practice doctor who they would suggest using for an eye doctor, they won't lead you astray.
- Look for professional organizations online such as the AAO and American Optometric Assoc. In addition, you can always check the reviews online of the practices you are considering and the BBB as well.
What Are Some Good Questions to Ask My Eye Doctor?
- Am I really a good candidate for the procedure you are describing? Why?
- Are there any risks for this procedure? What are those risks?
- I know there are different ways to perform procedures, what equipment do you use?
- What are your qualifications? How many of these procedures have you done?
- What is the recovery process like after the procedure?
- Can you quantify how much my vision will improve after the procedure?
What Services do Woodhams Eye Doctors of Sandy Springs Offer?
At Woodhams Eye Clinic, our staff of highly trained eye doctors provide a wide array of services to our patients. We have been serving the Sandy Springs area since 1983 and over that 30+ years, we have helped thousands of people with a variety of eye conditions.
Conditions we help correct include:
- Nearsightedness (myopia)
- Farsightedness (hyperopia)
Vision corrective services we offer:
- LASIK with bladefree IntraLASE iFS®
- Cataract Surgery
- Enhanced Cataract Surgery
- Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
- Presby-Fix Inlay™
Review from a Woodhams patient
"I am always comfortable with the professionals at Woodams that they will take care of my eyes in the best way. Everyone is very nice and knowledgeable. The technology used is best in class. It is amazing how quick and efficient a procedure can be." - David M.