Lasik Surgeon Sandy Springs
Woodhams Eye Clinic was the first vision correction practice in the Atlanta Metro Area and our Lasik Surgeons have been performing Lasik Surgery since it was first approved by the FDA. Our Lasik Surgeons have knowledge and experience using this surgery to treat ailments ranging from nearsightedness to farsightedness and even astigmatism. Our Lasik Surgeons are professional and friendly, and each member of our team is focused on understanding your specific needs. Our staff and our surgeons are skilled at addressing your questions and explaining the procedure in language you can understand so that you are comfortable. We understand that safety, quality, and the use of the latest technology and methods are vital to the outcome of the surgeries we perform and as such we ensure we stay up to date on all of the aforementioned. At Woodhams Eye Clinic you are never just a number, our surgeons and staff will spend the time with you to develop a catered plan built for your specific situation.
Hiring a Lasik Surgeon in Sandy Springs
We understand that there are numerous Lasik Surgeons competing for your business in the Sandy Springs area, and without medical training many people in need don’t know how to determine who is the best for them. We have some suggestions regarding what elements you should look for in a Lasik Surgeon as well as some easy questions to ask and it is our belief that the answers you receive from our staff will show us as the obvious choice.
- How many years have you been performing Lasik Surgery?
- How many surgeries have you performed?
- Have you ever had something go wrong during or after a procedure and what corrective actions did you take?
- Board Certification:
- Are you Board Certified? This is vital, it means not only are they at the pinnacle of knowledge of Lasik Surgery, but that they engage in ongoing ed and stay up to date on all of the latest methods and technology –both of which make being Board Certified significant
- Have they ever taught their trade at an accredited medical school? This is another way to measure a doctor’s as the doctors medical schools trust to teach their students tend to be some of the most experienced and accomplished in the field.
- Your Level Of Comfort:
- After you have spoken with the doctor and their staff how did you feel? Did you get the answers you needed? The level of comfort is more subjective than the other factors however it may be the most important, you need to have comfort and confidence in the lasik surgeon you choose
If you believe you are a candidate for Lasik Surgery in Sandy Springs let the trained Lasik Surgeons at Woodhams Eye Clinic diagnose your ailment and develop a catered plan for you today. Call us at (770)394-4000 and receive the experience you deserve.